You’ve worked hard and done all the right things to create a life you love. Perhaps, you’ve doubted yourself along the way. Maybe you’re feeling disconnected. There’s a part of you, that holds the key to your freedom and ongoing happiness.
It’s hard to settle down during stressful times. It’s time to turn to the timeless practices from India that have been used for over 5,000 years to help people move beyond the mind and access stillness.
You are happy when your thoughts are still.
You’re about to take the most crucial step in your life. This course can help you overcome restlessness, unplug, and find your “sweet spot.” You’re about to discover who you really are what you are truly capable of becoming— learn how to quiet your thoughts and experience inner peace.
Meet like-minded people. Share and grow. Learn together.
Receive ongoing support and instruction on the key for settling your thoughts and feeling centered. In three months, you’ll receive intensive guidance, support, and instruction.
You’ll be introduced to the key concepts of mindfulness and meditation from Sonia Brill—a Chopra Center Primordial Sound Meditation Certified Teacher. Sonia’s instructors have included Deepak Chopra, Roger Gabriel, David Frawley, and Jon Kabat- Zinn.
- Engage in discussion with like-minded people
- Connect with yourself—experience clarity and confidence
- Tap into a hidden part of yourself that is waiting for you—your greatness
- Let go of anything that does not serve you
- Move away from repetitive thinking, perfectionism, and self-doubt
Over the three months you’ll start a simple practice that creates inner peace, sustainable happiness. You’ll begin to experience inner confidence, clarity, and connection.
- Moving from Barriers to Breakthroughs
- Discovering Key Principles for Emotional Freedom
- Experiencing Clarity, Self-Connection, and Confidence
- Calming the Central Nervous System with Key Breath-Work
- Having the Support and Guidance to Learn Meditation Easily
- Developing the Practical Skills for Inner Peace and Sustainable Happiness
- Connecting with Like-Minded Members through a Closed, Facebook Group
- Celebrating and Supporting Your Progress Each Month
The new course starts June 2018
You have the option to meet either on Tuesdays or Thursdays
Online group course meets from June 19th through September 18th
You’ll receive knowledge and practical skills to be free of emotional struggle—re-connect to your soul—your full potential. Change patterns that no longer work for you and create habits that uplift you.
Isn’t it time?
Investment is $324.00
Option 1: Single Payment of $324.00
Select Your Seat Thursday 1:30-3:00 P.M. EST
Option 2: Two Installment Payments of $162.00
Meet Your Instructor
A former NYU trained therapist, author, and The Albert Einstein College of Medicine Institute practitioner, Sonia recognized the scientific benefits of meditation and trained at the world-renowned Chopra Center. Sonia is a Chopra Center Primordial Sound Meditation Certified Teacher. Sonia’s instructors have included Deepak Chopra, Roger Gabriel, David Frawley, and Jon Kabat- Zinn.